Thursday, November 1, 2007

Are There Spells To Enhance Psychic Abilities?

I had an interesting conversation with a good friend the other nighttime concerning psychical abilities, and the casting of spells. Now this peculiar friend patterns Wicca, and is a large truster that these two things travel manus in hand. I, on the other hand, while a house truster in most things paranormal, ( from both personal experience as well as my general belief system) I really bash NOT believe much in the effectiveness, or existent human race truth of casting spells to accomplish a specific result. I make however, believe pretty firmly in the powerfulness of prayer, and believe there is a just amount of good scientific discipline that states as much as true. So insofar as the enchantments are simply a euphemism for prayer, or the powerfulness of intention, setting your head in a certain manner and moving mounts out of your way, Iodine bash believe this tin be an effectual chemical mechanism for ego growth, and the sweetening of psychical abilities!

Let's return a near expression at the distinctions.

First of all - not being portion of a belief system that prosecutes in spells, I make not desire to take too much autonomy with that I am not completely familiar with. However, many of my friends who make this type of work, state me that it is very effectual in a cause, and consequence kind of way. They will work with certain rituals, and mantras with very firmly put ends or results arranged around the processes they practice. As far as aiding in the development of psychical skills, respective of these equals have got got told me they have seen a direct human relationship between certain enchantments they work with, and their promotion along the mystical path.

Frankly, I am more than inclined to believe that the simple combined and focused way and attempt is really at work here, and a certain amount of positive purpose as well. I don't necessarily believe that the words within the magic so to speak, have got any direct consequence on one's development in this area. To me, it's no different than the words that are recited during spiritual prayer. I believe the purpose of the prayer, the individual praying is FAR more than of import than the specific dogma, or ritual. AND if there is a noticeable difference ( which I make believe is a frequent occurrence) as a effect of the prayer, well - that have more than to make with the improvement in the mentality of the individual rather than the words that were uttered.

This have been readily evident to me in my ain spiritual upbringing and continued pattern to this day. If I concentrate on getting more than in melody with the divine, I look to be rewarded immensely in my intuition, my sensitiveness as well as my overall feeling of wellness. If I concentrate on the words, phrases and mantras of my peculiar spiritual practice, I be given to acquire a far more than lessened benefit!

So the good news is, at least in my sentiment - that if you desire to incorporate supplication into your psychical evolution, and are just starting out, it's a great topographic point to practice. I would however, be wary of reading formulaic, book shop paragraphs that are impersonal and esoteric, in the hopes that they will travel you further down the intuitive path.

No comments: