Thursday, May 10, 2007

Betty and Barney Hill: Remembering

When I was in my early teens, in the late 1960s I remember being suddenly transfixed with my father's Look Magazine, which he subscribed to. Why? In particular it was the two-part series of the Barney and Betty Hill Alien Abduction account, which originally occurred in 1961 in the White Mountains of New Hampshire [ an area that has a long history of paranormal and spiritual happenings according to Indian lore and early white settler accounts]. --- I remember my hands shaking and a thrill of excitement going through me as if I shouldn't be reading this because it was too serious, too frightening, too real? I just entered my teens and had enough angst to bedevil me with, but this topic was something different.Barney Hill died a few years after the alledged abduction. His widow Betty survived for many years afterwards becoming an outspoken proponent of the ETH. She died this past year after a long, agonizing battle with cancer. May they both be reunited and in peace now. --- What interests me especially about Betty Hill is that this may not have been a "one time" incident [assuming that what was recounted was true and I believe the Hills]. For Betty Hill had a lifetime of UFO sightings and paranormal activities. She had "met" ghosts and had poltergeist activities in her home from a very young age as a little girl. And UFOs["Flying Saucers"] were seen by Betty in her formative years. --- All this makes me and many others interested in the subject of UFOs and their occupants suspect that close encounters and accompanying missing time along with abduction recalls[spontaneous or under hypnosis] are not random - 'just in the wrong place at the wrong time' events but are part of a longterm, planned and organized event calander by Extra-Terrestrial or Extra-Dimensional Intelligences. And the most ominous aspect is that removing human genetic reproductive material appears to be the goal. Barney Hill was so tramatized by having his sperm extracted that he asked his hypnotist-psychiatrist to not include that provocative bit of information in his published report on the case. Who could blame him. - From OutSideTheBoxOberservations Blog

No comments: